I am a filmmaker, web developer, photographer, and designer. Most of my time is split between video content creation and web development.
I'm a minimalist in my design and in my words.
- Full stack web development
- HTML, HTML5
- CSS, CSS3, LESS
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
- Producer and editor for Mercy Rule, starring Kirk Cameron and Bas Rutten
- Editor for Unstoppable by Kirk Cameron
- Editor for Boy's Passage, Man's Journey by Kirk Cameron, and Brian Molitor
- Designed and developed website and web app for Next Wave Security Specialists. Built on LAMP stack, using a custom OOP PHP structure.
- Shot and edited testimonial videos for Next Wave Security Specialists
- Front-end developer for Aquagulf. Built on Wordpress.
- Designed and developed Blvd Industries. Built on Anchor.
- Directed Season 1 Episode 5 of Fear No Evil on the Outdoor Channel • Editor for I'll Follow You by Shinedown
- Cameraman & Assistant Editor for Redneck Paradise by Kid Rock
- Cameraman for Knee Deep by Zac Brown Band
- Cameraman & Assistant Editor for Unity by Shinedown
- Production Assistant for Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band
Creative Director at Project Opus Films _____ Sept 2013 - Present
- Shoot and edit promo videos for clients.
- Develop internal task management website. Built on LAMP stack + Bootstrap.
- Develop look and feel for elearning content.
Owner at Paul Sheffield, LLC _____ Sept 2011 - Present
- Shoot and edit promo videos.
- Design and develop custom websites. This includes custom-built, Wordpress, Anchor, Magento, and others.
- Shoot and edit photos for events.
- Short-term contracting for web development. LAMP, with CSS and JS.
- Short-term contracting for video production. A couple documentaries, a low-budget feature, lots of music videos.
Videographer/Photographer at Southern Reel _____ Jan 2011 - Sept 2011
- Work and tour with Zac Brown Band
- Shoot and edit concert and BTS photos
- Shoot and edit promo videos
Web Developer at Economic Modeling Specialists, Int. _____ Jan 2006 - Aug 2010
- Design and develop custom web solutions for consulting clients.
- Develop EMSI internal admin tool. LAMP stack, lots of JS.
- Develop EMSI external website. Built on Wordpress.
- Develop EMSI web app. Built on LAMP stack, lots of JS + CSS.
- Worked with a team of 10. Used SVN for version control.